• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best pen for writing smoothly?

Reaction score
So just as the title says,which pen do you suggest for writing fast,neatly and smoothly?(it shouldn't be an ink pen!)

Reaction score
You are right! Ink pens don't work quickly and efficiently..I think Picasso ORIA ballpoints works very well...would be good for Pak. Studies and Islamiyat paper!

Reaction score
So just as the title says,which pen do you suggest for writing fast,neatly and smoothly?(it shouldn't be an ink pen!)
you aren't allowed to use ink pens anyway i think, at least that's what my teacher used to tell me, and you should try gel pens they are easy to work with

Reaction score
you aren't allowed to use ink pens anyway i think, at least that's what my teacher used to tell me, and you should try gel pens they are easy to work with

I gave all my Olevels using an ink pen primarily because that's what I was comfortable with back when I did. You're not recommended to use an ink pen because unlike ball point 'gel' the ink pen 'ink' can be ruined by weather (storage conditions) and spills.

__

If theres one thing I've learnt, the cheaper the pen, the better it is. I've a box of 10 pens that cost like Rs. 100 ($1) and they're just amazing to write with. No kidding.

Reaction score
I gave all my Olevels using an ink pen primarily because that's what I was comfortable with back when I did. You're not recommended to use an ink pen because unlike ball point 'gel' the ink pen 'ink' can be ruined by weather (storage conditions) and spills.

__

If theres one thing I've learnt, the cheaper the pen, the better it is. I've a box of 10 pens that cost like Rs. 100 ($1) and they're just amazing to write with. No kidding.
my islamiat teacher always used to say 'beta do not use ink pens you are not allowed' i guess she didn't want us to take any risks with our paper:p

Reaction score
Is it available in stores xD ? Sorry it's just that I never heard the name of this pen before.
0011412_cello-tri-mate-pen_300.jpeg

Reaction score
I like ball pens and signature pointers because those are what I write with usually. I guess you should by a fine tip ball pen because it's fine tip helps in writing smoothly and neatly. I use Signature Blu, Piano Point 0.8mm and also Handy 0.7mm,these pens are available in every stationery shop.

Reaction score
why not just use normal ink dollar pen?? or dux ink pen which write smoothly?