• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Pak studies and Islamiat teacher

Reaction score
Ok guys what do u think about Sir Iftikhar Abid in khi.... is he good i have heard a lot about him....

Reaction score
If anyone reads it let me tell him honestly sir ali and all those are nothing in front of "Sir Asim".He is the best and will be available in pindi at the Bemchmark academy

Reaction score
You all must remember that the teachers are not going to make you drink the subjects..it's you who has got to study...Undoubtedly, everyone needs someone to guide them but it doesn't mean that you hunt for the reputed teachers, You need guide? right? anyone who knows to teach would probably guide you, maybe some would guide you even better than the reputed teachers...I do not deny their experience and skills but really, no matter what teacher teaches you, unless you are not serious yourself, you can't succeed. IT'S YOU WHO HAS TO STUDY NOT THE TEACHERS! that's my point! leave this hunt and start studying hard yourself.
"Until when you will depend upon others wings, come in the fresh air of the garden and try to fly with your own wings"----
Quotation of Allama Iqbal