• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best A level teachers in lahore?

Reaction score
Can anyone pls tell me the best teachers in Lahore for phy,chem and bio and their respective location?

Reaction score
i don't know they are best or not but i know some of them who are famous around: Sir Akhtar Mehmood Salt academy
Chemistry Sir Shahbaaz from Kims. Generally good teachers are employed in SALT, GREEN HALL, IBT and teachers academy.

Reaction score
You didn't specify if you are looking for tuitions or schooling anyways for Chemistry go with KRC who teaches at GHA / Green Hall Academy in Main Market Gulberg. You will find other well known teachers in the same academy!

Reaction score
yr i luked at GHA's teachers..i found the their DHA campus's teachers quite gud..Sir Qamar for chem, Sir Zafar sulehri for bio and Sir Azhar mahmood for phy..all of them have nice repo. as for GHA gulberg their phy teacher aint that gud i.e. Sir Arshad Chaudhary..and by the way i would find it more feasible to have all the teachers at a single acadmey..so i might go ahead with GHA defence..

Reaction score
Physics : Sir Akhtar Mehmood in SALT academy.
Biology : Sir Zafar Sulehri in Green Hall academy, Gulberg Main market.
I need some help regarding good chem teachers. DHA is not feasible for me. Does anybody know where Qamar Fiyaz is teaching these days, I heard from one friend that he teaches in an academy somewhere on MM alam, but I am not sure. Plz help.

Reaction score
Sir Qamar teaches at a school just behind Pizza Hut, M.M Alam. I'm not sure about the name of the academy but if you take the turn just beside Pizza Hut, you'll easily locate it. He also teaches at Bridge academy in Faisal Town.

Reaction score
and for maths a levels in Lahore, their academy or location?

Reaction score
Go to Sir Amjad Iqbal at "The Centre" on M.M Alam. You won't find a better teacher.

Reaction score
is dre any session for a2 maths starting at this academy in near future? :/

Reaction score
Phone number of Sir Amjad: 03334200945. He will give you the phone number of his assistant. You can ask your queries.

Reaction score
Phone number of Sir Amjad: 03334200945. He will give you the phone number of his assistant. You can ask your queries.
thanks bro! by the way from which teachers u r studying alevel maths and physics? and which academy u have joined if u like to share.. i recently joined teachers academy..hope its good :/

Reaction score
I don't go to an academy. Sir Amjad teaches in my school and so does every other teacher that I refer to.