• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Beaconhouse-Newlands

Reaction score
Hey, anyone know how Beaconhouse-Newlands (Lahore), is as a school, especially for A levels?? As in are there any good teachers there for various subjects??? How are he other facilities/activities etc???
And if you have any idea, how is the hostel there and all???
And is there anyone joining it this September for A levels???

Reaction score
Have you heard anything about its hostel too?
Or know anyone Who is joining Newlands this September for a levels?

Reaction score
R u talking to me? No i havent i just thot the guyvi tagged might... :)

Reaction score
R u talking to me? No i havent i just thot the guyvi tagged might... :)
lol..... i know, i was talkin to the guy who answered first....
Tho, when u tag a person, isnt the name supposed to go red or something??

Reaction score
lol..... i know, i was talkin to the guy who answered first....
Tho, when u tag a person, isnt the name supposed to go red or something??
Yeah thats one of the things we cawl xpc mystery :p
u cnt tag the guy sacrifice 4 revenge... but he often gets notifs.. nkw adays he doesnt cum online that much... :p

Reaction score
Why don't you go for LGS JT?

I've seen their faculty. It's easily the best in Lahore.

Reaction score
Why don't you go for LGS JT?

I've seen their faculty. It's easily the best in Lahore.
Well, there is no doubt about the faculty, but its really far from where i live, and although newlands is also far, but it has the hostel...so lets see, still deciding....

Reaction score
Well, there is no doubt about the faculty, but its really far from where i live, and although newlands is also far, but it has the hostel...so lets see, still deciding....

Where d'you live?

Reaction score
GOR 1 (Mall road)

Expected grades?

Is Aitchison an option for you? Ideal location. Sub-decent faculty. Best campus. Brilliant facilities. Best international recognition (alongside KGS).

Reaction score
Expected grades?

Is Aitchison an option for you? Ideal location. Sub-decent faculty. Best campus. Brilliant facilities. Best international recognition (alongside KGS).
Well it is an option, coz well, its just across the road.... i expect As (inshallah).....
I am well aware of its reputation etc, but considering the recent incident, of majority of the good teachers leaving/fired (if you've heard about it)..... im a lil puzzled...... and from what ive heard, it isnt up to that mark as it was before anyways.....

Reaction score
Well it is an option, coz well, its just across the road.... i expect As (inshallah).....
I am well aware of its reputation etc, but considering the recent incident, of majority of the good teachers leaving/fired (if you've heard about it)..... im a lil puzzled...... and from what ive heard, it isnt up to that mark as it was before anyways.....

A shitload of teachers have been fired, I'll give you that.
That said, the teachers that were fired had a very strong personal network. Much like a mafia. I don't want to discuss inner details on a public forum, but they were fired, and rightly so (well, mostly).

The teaching standards were never the best. The reputation, sports and co-curriculars and the campus were.

Reaction score
A shitload of teachers have been fired, I'll give you that.
That said, the teachers that were fired had a very strong personal network. Much like a mafia. I don't want to discuss inner details on a public forum, but they were fired, and rightly so (well, mostly).

The teaching standards were never the best. The reputation, sports and co-curriculars and the campus were.
Well there is definitely no doubt in the co-curricular activies..... but from what ive heard, newlands is "trying" to cope up with that... but then again...still in the deciding phase, lets see where i go!!!
R u doing your A levels too???