• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Beacon House School System!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Which is better in terms of studies and teachers ...

Beacon House Defence, Lahore

OR

Beacon House Gulberg, Lahore

Kindly post your reasoning!

Thanks!

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

BDC is co, so much more chance of slipping for youngsters whereas Gulberg one is boys only, so youngsters shall stay on track ... no?

@gerrard

Kindly post your own opinion and don't state that your opinion or reply is the best one. Everyone has their own opinion, so let the thread starter decide for himself/herself what he/she should follow :)

Reaction score
BDC is much more better ,,much it toooo difiiicult to get an addmission over there,, even the 12 A's candidates are rejected ,,strange but quite true .!

Reaction score
@MAVtKnmJ is being a over efficent moderator jr i know this stuff more than you... :p.

zahra lives in uae she comes visits pak but that doesnt mean she has all the info about schools in lhr...by the way in which school you in/

Reaction score
@ gerrard

How am I being an over-efficient moderator when all I am saying is that, you shouldn't try to be-little others by giving such statements as yourself.
I know where she lives or where she is from, thank you very much, that does not automatically mean that she wouldn't know about things in Lahore. Maybe she's heard from someone, a teacher perhaps, or someone she knows probably already attends such school. Many things have to be taken under consideration.

Oh well let's move back on track.

Junior? Haha I started this thread for my brother, I am currently studying at a university, thus it should be me calling you a junior.

P.S

I know more than you could ever comprehend ;)

Reaction score
It's my duty to clean the junk!

As being the thread starter I think this topic is now solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.