• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BAN MUSIC CAMPAIGN - For Muslim brothers and sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
If tomorrow XPF member and badobot made a thread saying thta sucide bombing is essential of time and allowed in Islam, decorated with fake and unauthetic Ahadith and arguement of so-called Scholarsd and Muftis (who have alsways sold their services to highest bidders between anti islam agents and ectremeist and luxury desiring rulers) will you still say that Bhai it is an awesome thread i wilol do the same, or maybe you are too brainwashed to even think about thinking against him.
All I'll say is this:
فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ يَكْتُبُونَ الْكِتَابَ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ ثُمَّ يَقُولُونَ هَٰذَا مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ لِيَشْتَرُوا بِهِ ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا ۖ فَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا كَتَبَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا يَكْسِبُونَ
So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn. (Quran 2:79)
and THIS:
وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ وَيَقُولُ الْأَشْهَادُ هَٰؤُلَاءِ الَّذِينَ كَذَبُوا عَلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ ۚ أَلَا لَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ
And who is more unjust than he who invents a lie about Allah ? Those will be presented before their Lord, and the witnesses will say, "These are the ones who lied against their Lord." Unquestionably, the curse of Allah is upon the wrongdoers. (Quran 11:18)
Allahumma laa taj'alna min hum.. aameen..
Will you mind quoting the Hadith, Telling further which section of Sahih Bukhari it is, along woth real Arabic wording because they always change it when they tranlsate it.
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/74/16
enjoy...

Reaction score
All I'll say is this:
فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ يَكْتُبُونَ الْكِتَابَ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ ثُمَّ يَقُولُونَ هَٰذَا مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ لِيَشْتَرُوا بِهِ ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا ۖ فَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا كَتَبَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَوَيْلٌ لَّهُم مِّمَّا يَكْسِبُونَ
So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn. (Quran 2:79)
and THIS:
وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ وَيَقُولُ الْأَشْهَادُ هَٰؤُلَاءِ الَّذِينَ كَذَبُوا عَلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ ۚ أَلَا لَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ
And who is more unjust than he who invents a lie about Allah ? Those will be presented before their Lord, and the witnesses will say, "These are the ones who lied against their Lord." Unquestionably, the curse of Allah is upon the wrongdoers. (Quran 11:18)
Allahumma laa taj'alna min hum.. aameen..

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/74/16
enjoy...
which word describes Musical insruments in .

Reaction score
when i was opening the pdf i thought in my mind that if i really find a hadith which bans music i will stop listening to music. but as soon as i saw hadith i noticed few things which i want to say before taking any action:
there are similar ahadith but only this narrator has written the word "الْمَعَازِفَ". this means that only that narrator heard rasulullah saying this word while others did not heard him saying it? it leads to two solutions:
1- he accidentally wrote it or some this word has been added mistakenly. other similar hadith don't have this word.
2- this hadith is indeed true and this hadith is separate from similar hadith.
being very fair i thought about second option even though it seemed less true.
the hadith talks about those things which are harram and Rasulullah said that we will make them hallah isn't it? it means that those things are already made harram and later on we will change them. all others are indeed made harram but where is "الْمَعَازِفَ" made harram? there is not second hadith which talks about it while this hadith rely on other hadith as it tells that these things(music, silk...) are already make harran before rasulullah said these words. even in this case it is clear that only "الْمَعَازِفَ" is creating doubt in this hadith. and suddenly it changes the topic and talks about other kind of people without talking about those which it has specified before.
in either cases it is clear that this word "الْمَعَازِفَ" is actually not part of actual hadith of rasulullah and have been mistakenly added.
If i find a sahih hadith clearly saying "music is made haram for you" i will stop listening to music. this is not even saying that music is harram.

Reaction score
when i was opening the pdf i thought in my mind that if i really find a hadith which bans music i will stop listening to music. but as soon as i saw hadith i noticed few things which i want to say before taking any action:
there are similar ahadith but only this narrator has written the word "الْمَعَازِفَ". this means that only that narrator heard rasulullah saying this word while others did not heard him saying it? it leads to two solutions:
1- he accidentally wrote it or some this word has been added mistakenly. other similar hadith don't have this word.
2- this hadith is indeed true and this hadith is separate from similar hadith.
being very fair i thought about second option even though it seemed less true.
the hadith talks about those things which are harram and Rasulullah said that we will make them hallah isn't it? it means that those things are already made harram and later on we will change them. all others are indeed made harram but where is "الْمَعَازِفَ" made harram? there is not second hadith which talks about it while this hadith rely on other hadith as it tells that these things(music, silk...) are already make harran before rasulullah said these words. even in this case it is clear that only "الْمَعَازِفَ" is creating doubt in this hadith. and suddenly it changes the topic and talks about other kind of people without talking about those which it has specified before.
in either cases it is clear that this word "الْمَعَازِفَ" is actually not part of actual hadith of rasulullah and have been mistakenly added.
If i find a sahih hadith clearly saying "music is made haram for you" i will stop listening to music. this is not even saying that music is harram.
Apparently u do not know the procedure by which hadiths were collected.THERE IS NO "ONE" NARRATOR!!!! The hadith were narrated by many people and those people were checked to be totally trustworthy. Then and then alone was the hadith written down. And do you realise what you are saying??? That the most authentic book after The Holy Quran is flawed??? And isn't it clear that if music is mentioned with the"kabiar" sins that means that it is prohibited as well????

Reaction score
Apparently u do not know the procedure by which hadiths were collected.THERE IS NO "ONE" NARRATOR!!!! The hadith were narrated by many people and those people were checked to be totally trustworthy. Then and then alone was the hadith written down. And do you realise what you are saying??? That the most authentic book after The Holy Quran is flawed??? And isn't it clear that if music is mentioned with the"kabiar" sins that means that it is prohibited as well????

i know. i m talking about any one narrator who might have made a mistake. now i see a reference i can not stop u from banning music but my heart does not accept it.
i m not finding flaws in the book, but to me it is just a book of hadith and i m very very careful when reading hadith coz they are never as reliable as quran. we have to think before arriving at a conclusion as these hadiths are passed on by many many narrators who did not write them but memorised them. there were very less written hadiths and formal writing of it was after 100a.h. last year i was just like u. i believed every hadith which i read in sahih bukhari or sahi muslim but now i have realised that Allah has given us the brain for using and judging. as hadith as never as accurate as words of my Rab in quran. i have blind believe on quran but belief(not blind) on hadith

Reaction score
if u people are thinking i do this coz i think that i m more knowledgable then scholars then it is not like this. the reason is that i have been tricked by some people who explained verses of quran through hadith and fooled me into their belief which told that everybody except their jamat is kaafir. their references were all true. later on i began to research myself and realised that all problem were caused by hadiths of sahi muslim and bukhari although quran was right. from that time i always think many times before believing a hadith.

Reaction score
if u people are thinking i do this coz i think that i m more knowledgable then scholars then it is not like this. the reason is that i have been tricked by some people who explained verses of quran through hadith and fooled me into their belief which told that everybody except their jamat is kaafir. their references were all true. later on i began to research myself and realised that all problem were caused by hadiths of sahi muslim and bukhari although quran was right. from that time i always think many times before believing a hadith.
It's really good that you use your head while thinking about these things but tell me how can you be sure that the research which you did was correct??? The research sources could be flawed as well!! And seriously sometimes thinking too much can end up confusing u!:)

Reaction score
i know. i m talking about any one narrator who might have made a mistake. now i see a reference i can not stop u from banning music but my heart does not accept it.
i m not finding flaws in the book, but to me it is just a book of hadith and i m very very careful when reading hadith coz they are never as reliable as quran. we have to think before arriving at a conclusion as these hadiths are passed on by many many narrators who did not write them but memorised them. there were very less written hadiths and formal writing of it was after 100a.h. last year i was just like u. i believed every hadith which i read in sahih bukhari or sahi muslim but now i have realised that Allah has given us the brain for using and judging. as hadith as never as accurate as words of my Rab in quran. i have blind believe on quran but belief(not blind) on hadith
If a narrator in the chain of narrators reported a hadith with even a word different from the others the hadith was rejected. If the hadith has that word in it neans that all the narrators narrated the hadith WITH the word included in it.. Although it is true that there is no book more authentic than the quran.

Reaction score
It's really good that you use your head while thinking about these things but tell me how can you be sure that the research which you did was correct??? The research sources could be flawed as well!! And seriously sometimes thinking too much can end up confusing u!:)

If a narrator in the chain of narrators reported a hadith with even a word different from the others the hadith was rejected. If the hadith has that word in it neans that all the narrators narrated the hadith WITH the word included in it.. Although it is true that there is no book more authentic than the quran.

the biggest proof the thinking work is that u believe that u r muslim!
actually if u read more about compilation things start to get very complicated. and let it be like 'uncertainty principle' of quantum mechanics that 'authenticity of a hadith can never be 100% prooved' this is what i have arrived at.
i believe on hadith obviously but i think many times before doing something. if Rasulullah was here with us, i swear i would have believed anything he said blindly without thinking. hadith brought to us have hard-work of many muhadithin who served their lives to gather pure hadiths but still they are not successful enough. i appreciate their work and thank Allah that he has provided us such a large collection of hadith. but again i m not sure. I pray that Allah show me the correct path and forgive me and all of us if we do something wrong due to lack of knowledge. i try to get as much knowledge as i can and inshallah Allah will help me to find true path of his religion. please pray for us that he guides us. :(

Reaction score
Brothers n sisters in Islaam...Asak...plz read this n may Allah guide us all to the straight path...Aameen...
"The Day of Resurrection draws near, None besides Allah can avert it, (or advance it, or delay it). Do you then wonder at this recital (the Qur'an)? And you laugh at it and weep not, Wasting your (precious) lifetime in pastime and amusements (singing, etc.). So fall you down in prostration to Allah, and worship Him (Alone)"
(The Noble Qur'an - An-Najm 53:57-62)

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 7.494B Narrated by Abu Amir that he heard the Prophet (saws) saying,"From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful.”

see this for more info.... http://www.gowister.com/islam-answer-5789.html

Reaction score
Brothers n sisters in Islaam...Asak...plz read this n may Allah guide us all to the straight path...Aameen...
"The Day of Resurrection draws near, None besides Allah can avert it, (or advance it, or delay it). Do you then wonder at this recital (the Qur'an)? And you laugh at it and weep not, Wasting your (precious) lifetime in pastime and amusements (singing, etc.). So fall you down in prostration to Allah, and worship Him (Alone)"
(The Noble Qur'an - An-Najm 53:57-62)

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 7.494B Narrated by Abu Amir that he heard the Prophet (saws) saying,"From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful.”

see this for more info.... http://www.gowister.com/islam-answer-5789.html

for ur information i have already discussed that the translation of the vese of surah najm is wrong, read it's arabic. secondly the hadith has also been discussed. read whole thread.

Reaction score
excuse me...was't telling u that...didn't even read ur arguments...was just posting a message for all...not U in particular...don't even know u n i hadn't even read ur posts...!! n it's a thread anyone can say what they want...

alright. say what u want. thank you for posting and sorry for disturbing u. pardon me.

Reaction score
It's fyn...anyways jazakaAllah for telling me the translation is wrong...will check it up inshaAllah...(not that i don't believe u, but it's always better to check)

Reaction score
It's fyn...anyways jazakaAllah for telling me the translation is wrong...will check it up inshaAllah...(not that i don't believe u, but it's always better to check)

i like this that now people have stopped believing others and have started to check themselves. in matter of islam we should not trust anyone else but yourself as only we will be answerable for our deeds. gud to see that u will check it. please do.

Reaction score
Sama had happened with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.