• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BAN ALL THE PRACTICAL LEAKS!

Reaction score
It's clear that practical is the only paper for which guess papers are actually leaks, because centers will have knowledge of it beforehand and someone, somewhere will definitely leak it. Please ban all the practical leak threads because this is just morally wrong and abhorrent to be cheating like this. Study for the exam and do the practical on your own hard work, guys, stop encouraging such reprehensible behavior!
To cheat like this really goes against my morality and I'm ashamed of this happening here. I'd again like to reiterate to the mods, please ban the practical leak threads. I have no problem with guess papers for other components, because the chance of leak is negligible and they can act as practice questions. But it is the practical paper's "guesses" to which I object.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
It's clear that practical is the only paper for which guess papers are actually leaks, because centers will have knowledge of it beforehand and someone, somewhere will definitely leak it. Please ban all the practical leak threads because this is just morally wrong and abhorrent to be cheating like this. Study for the exam and do the practical on your own hard work, guys, stop encouraging such reprehensible behavior!
To cheat like this really goes against my morality and I'm ashamed of this happening here. I'd again like to reiterate to the mods, please ban the practical leak threads. I have no problem with guess papers for other components, because the chance of leak is negligible and they can act as practice questions. But it is the practical paper's "guesses" to which I object.
Hi there...!

I appreciate this thing .... (y) As a moderator here, I try my best to delete any such threads. I've removed many such threads, and will continue to do so ... ;) So if you see any such thread where discussion about all this practical stuff is going on,, you're more than welcome to report the post and let us know about it. We'll try to remove all that content at the earliest. :)

Reaction score
it's completely fine..you don't wanna cheat..fine..don't look at such threads..it's no biggie..everyone avails the opportunity..honesty ki peepni bajani ha tou don't open such threads

Reaction score

please ... the leaks are never said to be 100% correct ...
dey too are mere guesses ...
a guess from seeing the list of equipment ...
i think CIE is more concerned then you are ... no offence "bro"
each year they add a few extra equipment to confuse the people who do try to figure out what's coming

Guesses are allowed on xtremepapers ...
no one is posting a verified paper ... so dont get so worked up
just try to concentrate on your own papers
I find this thread quiet ridiculous

Reaction score
it's completely fine..you don't wanna cheat..fine..don't look at such threads..it's no biggie..everyone avails the opportunity..honesty ki peepni bajani ha tou don't open such threads
We don't follow what anyone just suggest here. Rules have already been set up by the admin! If one does not follow it, we simple ban them. Second thought, your opinion here was 'not' needed. :)

P.S: English should be used as the communication language. Next time use english.