• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bad advertisements on xtremepapers

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The bad ads. for me are at everywhere , i live in u.a.e. . thanx moderators for co-operation.
reply:
This is an educational site and there's no way we can allow inappropriate ads.
Unfortunately we can't remove ads altogether!

The ads on 'XPC' and our 'Revision' section are contextual. What that means is that the bot scans the page you're on, and shows ads related relevant to the context.
The Google's bot is so advanced, it can even show ads relevant to your previous searches (on Google).
That's actually very genius and reduces chances of inappropriate adverts from appearing.
But no bot is perfect! You might occasionally see inappropriate adverts (specially a week or two after the ads are integrated).
If you do so (changes are <1% here), simply send the landing URL or a screenshot of the ad to one of the admins.
You'll never see that advert again! That's a promise!

Moving on.. The ads in our 'Papers' section are CPM based. They might not be as relevant as contextual but they match our site's category.
For the past week or so we were experimenting with different networks. Some of the displayed adverts were unsuitable for our audience (I apologize for that!!) but now we've finalized our network.
We now have more control over the ads. Forget the previous ads, but if you still encounter an inappropriate advert, do the same as instructed in the above paragraph i.e send the landing URL or a screenshot of the ad to one of the admins.
You'll never see that advert again! That's a promise again!

Apologies for the inconvenience this might have caused!

Warm regards,
Admin
www.XtremePapers.com

Reaction score
Okay, like....How old are you guys? If you get an erection from the ads around, i think the lack of maturity is the problem here not Xpapers. So just grow up.

Reaction score
my problem is ma grandma she sees all diz nd she thinks iam doing sumthing wrong :/:sick: i try explaining , nd u knw they r old ppl its very difficult to convince them :\

Reaction score
Okay, like....How old are you guys? If you get an erection from the ads around, i think the lack of maturity is the problem here not Xpapers. So just grow up.
This has got nothing to do with maturity
It's a serious topic
Not many people like to look at such ads
In some cases, there are curious kids in the house
You can't expect them to just close their eyes and walk away, can you ?
And I'm sure lots of parents will NOT be okay with those ads !