• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

awards

Reaction score
first award is

of sider
and nominations are
unitika
and @maganimoius
and it is a tie
both will get five five alerts
and they get this reward as they both claime to support pakistan but in reality they were with westindies
sad na friends ho ker double sided

Reaction score
first award is

of sider
and nominations are
unitika
and @maganimoius
and it is a tie
both will get five five alerts
and they get this reward as they both claime to support pakistan but in reality they were with westindies
sad na friends ho ker double sided

whoah!!!! RED CARPET ARRIVAL: Unitika. and yay ho!!! Unitika snatched shared trophy between tyers and runs away from award hall. Poor Mag stunned. For further details catch the next news bulletin.... :O

Reaction score
whoah!!!! RED CARPET ARRIVAL: Unitika. and yay ho!!! Unitika snatched shared trophy between tyers and runs away from award hall. Poor Mag stunned. For further details catch the next news bulletin.... :O
Hello, This is a news reporter from Dawn NewsPaper. Last Night Awards were awarded to two people. Sadly, the hostess english wasn't up to the work. Red Carpet was laid out for both the award Winners. Maganius was flabbergasted and angry. He left the show the moment winners were announced. He 's nowhere to be seen from past two days. Unitika was over-joyed and thanked the lil audience present and gave 'em flying kisses *.* . One boy fainted right at that moment 'Cause he thought it was meant for him, the reason being that Unitika was pointing in his direction. So, where were we? Yep! this news is all over the country now. Stay Tuned for more as we'll interview Unitika soon. Hope so you'll like it. One more thing, Our channel was the first to broadcast this event was full of surprises.
Thank You.
News Reporter *Anonymous1* with Cameraman *AnonymousII*.
Back to you Stella.

Reaction score
Hello, This is a news reporter from Dawn NewsPaper. Last Night Awards were awarded to two people. Sadly, the hostess english wasn't up to the work. Red Carpet was laid out for both the award Winners. Maganius was flabbergasted and angry. He left the show the moment winners were announced. He 's nowhere to be seen from past two days. Unitika was over-joyed and thanked the lil audience present and gave 'em flying kisses *.* . One boy fainted right at that moment 'Cause he thought it was meant for him, the reason being that Unitika was pointing in his direction. So, where were we? Yep! this news is all over the country now. Stay Tuned for more as we'll interview Unitika soon. Hope so you'll like it. One more thing, Our channel was the first to broadcast this event was full of surprises.
Thank You.
News Reporter *Anonymous1* with Cameraman *AnonymousII*.
Back to you Stella.
oh bhai. muje award milna chahiye.
i can understand.
she is something more than me.
unitika great congo.
next i will grab that from you.

Reaction score
well i wann share 1 award.
this got to three lord of queens.
1) madoka 2)ashuzma 3)unitika.

ye tino maharaniyan kisiki wall ko bhar deti he.
kuch choti bat hoti he to hum comment me likhte hai
par
ye 3 to meri puri wall bhar deti he. :p

SO THIS AWARD GOES TO UNITIKA, MADOKA, AND ASHUZMA WHO SPAM MY WALL CLEARLY.