• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Attention people!!!!

Reaction score
I have heard by so many people that they got very less marks or grades in pakistan studies. I got D although my paper was not that much bad. I was surely expecting an A. It wasn't sooo bad at all. Many of the people got B C and D although their expectation and confidence for their paper were quite high. i think there has seriously been something really wrong going on, in our pakistan studies papers. i believe that the examiners are pakistanis not british. British people are really accurate and careful people, while pakistanis are rarely like that. The examiners have done many mistakes in our papers that is why we are getting much much less marks or grades.

Reaction score
Well shahroz we have to go for rechecking. I think these examiners are committing huge mistakes in our papers. I feel I deserve an A in pakistan studies.

Reaction score
Yeah shahroz one of them got in this forum. His or may be her's username is dragoninja. The person told me that he got A* in pakistan studies. And mustafa he got A in pakistan studies.

Reaction score
Yeah but those people told their results. What I think is that since our examiners are pakistanis so they may have lost our papers or it could be possible that I would have got 52 out of 75 in geography and 70 out of 75 in history, but they would have thought 52 out of 100 and 70 out of 100 by mistake. So they would have given me E in geography and C in history. So my total grades become a D!!!! This can be their huge mistake!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
You are right in saying that but just suppose that the examiners weren't Pakistani's, then what? What I really can't take in, is, that how could the examiners had made mistakes in checking the papers of over half the candidates that took the exam. Anyway, have you received your Statement of Result?

Reaction score
I don't really know, but its not that they have made mistakes in all the papers. Its what I feel. I mean I think they have done something wrong with my papers. i must be getting an A not D!!!! My paper was very nice. Even yours was pretty good. So how could u get a B?? That is what i don't understand at all and I am really confused regarding this matter. And secondly if its about the examiners.......... I think that British people won't take interest in this subject, they would instead in charge Pakistanis for this job as they are really interested in Pakistan studies. British people won't even qualify themselves in such subject. That is the point dude!

Reaction score
Well......................what if they didn't make mistakes? What if they...........accidentally-on-purpose graded us like that?

Reaction score
Yeah you are right yaar. It can possibly happen. i pray to Allah that this won't happen. but by the way you were asking from me that in this session most of the candidates got less than A in pakistan studies? How do u know that?

Reaction score
Well, I have been browsing quite a lot of forums and thanks to Facebook (facebook zindabad!), I was able to make that conclusion. :)

Reaction score
Oh nice! But what did you hear about people's grades in Pakistan studies and their suggestion about their grades?

Reaction score
Most of the candidates were expecting good grade but instead got...........well, you know what they got.............they were shocked ( :eek: ) to see their results. I heard that a candidate got a U grade in Add Maths twice in a row and his uncle was asking for advice whether he should take Add Maths again or not. If the CIE would just release the Statistics of the Oct/Nov 2010 session, we'd know the truth. To tell you the truth, I was expecting a distinction....................but instead they throw a B at me.................. :evil: :x :x :x

Reaction score
If I can just get my hands on the examiners, I'd.....................................................what could I do? Nothing!

Reaction score
I understand your situation shahroz. Look I advise you to go for rechecking. If the examiners even dare to reduce your marks for no reason or just raise your marks a little bit although you got an A* so the CIe team won't leave them. They would suspend these examiners. I know that !!!

Reaction score
I know! But I still haven't got my Statement of Result, so I can't go for rechecking! Rechecking requires a copy of the Result. I was expecting it to have arrived by now as the BC said they had dispatched the results last week. And the last date for submitting the rechecking form is next week (15th Feb)! :(

Reaction score
So are you ready for rechecking? Aren't you panicking regarding this matter? Because you are right to say that may be our marks are correct and we are just foolishly thinking that our grades would be upgraded after it has been rechecked although it won't. Well I hope it will! But its just a hope dear just a hope! huhhhh.

RECHECKING IS A REALLY RISKY WORK DUDE. IT ALL DEPENDS ON LUCK.

Reaction score
I know that! Its a 10 out of 100 chance that our grades will be improved! Maybe they just don't want to give us good grades...............................