• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Attention!good news for all pakistani students hoping to join medical in future!

Reaction score
The fact is k nothing's confirmed unless it is applied in Pakistan. There's no problem in contacting higher members, even the HEC and UHS heads but that would be useless. I hope what you say turns out to be right but I haven't heard this thing from anyone else. You're the first one.

unitika says"the separate entry test thing rule is from way before. my cousin now in 4th yr in sargodha said a level students had a separate test"

Reaction score
unitika says"the separate entry test thing rule is from way before. my cousin now in 4th yr in sargodha said a level students had a separate test"
Alevels students prepare on the basis of Fsc for entry test. Everyone I know, I repeat everyone, are currently doing the same. Surely if there was such a test, people would've known.
I hope what you're saying is true, because I myself would be giving Mcat this year.