• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Attendance Register

Reaction score
We care? Remind us when we do....
Isnt everyone in this thread posting present? o_O why only pick on me? -__- This thread is meant for marking whether your present or absent... please read page 1 for more information ^^
And if you can read my post carefully, I said that I was present, if you can read clear English then you can clearly see that I wasn't asking for anyones care or whatsoever , im just playing the game... you should play along too :)
Thankyou very much :)

#nailed it! :cool:

Reaction score
Isnt everyone in this thread posting present? o_O why only pick on me? -__- This thread is meant for marking whether your present or absent... please read page 1 for more information ^^
And if you can read my post carefully, I said that I was present, if you can read clear English then you can clearly see that I wasn't asking for anyones care or whatsoever , im just playing the game... you should play along too :)
Thankyou very much :)

#nailed it! :cool:

Coz you should be writing stories and answering questions and not be here! Just my opinion !