• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ATP Chem and Bio

Reaction score
Hey Guys.
So which topics are most likely to come for ATP Chem and Bio..Can you guys list them.
Also, where can i find answered ATP papers to know the correct way of plotting graphs and answering them..Thank you.

Reaction score
bio paper 6- characteristics in chap 1, food tests, enzymes, plant photosynthesis and transpiration, magnification and sometimes respiration...

Reaction score
Focus on the experiments in the back of a few chapters.
Remember some common apparatus used in the experiments too.
There may be some experiments you don't know. Don't freak out.... the question is usually related to something you know.
Get ready to do some graphs (eg. rate of respiration, population growth)
I'm doing my Bio Paper 6 this Oct/Nov so, this is how I'm preparing.
These tips are those I've received from a friend who's gotten an A* in her IGCSE Biology last year.

Reaction score
Oh, please watch out for the experiments which have osmosis, active transport and diffusion involved. Confusion between the three is common.

Reaction score
Focus on the experiments in the back of a few chapters.
Remember some common apparatus used in the experiments too.
There may be some experiments you don't know. Don't freak out.... the question is usually related to something you know.
Get ready to do some graphs (eg. rate of respiration, population growth)
I'm doing my Bio Paper 6 this Oct/Nov so, this is how I'm preparing.
These tips are those I've received from a friend who's gotten an A* in her IGCSE Biology last year.
wich experiments???