• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Sociology and Psychology Past Papers

Reaction score
Hi, I would really appreciate if someone would post as many past papers (with mark schemes) in psychology and sociology as possible. I can't access past papers on this site and my mock exams are just around the corner so I'd be grateful for any kind of help.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thank you so much! Do you by any chance know where can I access 2014 papers?
I mostly use "Cambridge International AS and A Level Sociology Coursebook by Chris Livesey", but I have an awesome professor so I hardly need it. Preparations are going well, I love the subject so it comes easy to me, but I heard it's hard to get an A so I'm bit worried. You?

Reaction score
I am using the same book :) . Where do you live , Like where do you go to school :) ?
Well I am doing the whole A level and taught my self the most but my preparations are fine but I am still in the revision like memeorising the things and so . Any tips on how to go about this ?? You look pretty interested in socio .
I have a few 2014 pastpapers as well :) . Give me your email i will forward them to you .
Oh and if any tips on how to do the pastpapers you could give me would be really helpful . Like i have read there are certain things we need to keep in mind and all while doung the paper some techniques :p . Dont know more lol

Reaction score
basically , i am finding it really difficult to understand when i need to use a study and when not . Really would appreciate help with this =D

Reaction score
Just give me your mail and I'll forward some really useful stuff that'll explain everything on how to do the actual paper. As for what to actually study and what not, I can send you some key words that our professor told us to research in depth and as for the rest of it, you should read through and try to actually get it so you can use it if needed. I don't need 2014 papers for sociology, I actually need it only for psychology.

Reaction score
Just give me your mail and I'll forward some really useful stuff that'll explain everything on how to do the actual paper. As for what to actually study and what not, I can send you some key words that our professor told us to research in depth and as for the rest of it, you should read through and try to actually get it so you can use it if needed. I don't need 2014 papers for sociology, I actually need it only for psychology.
JazakAllah khair . Ill msg u my email . And ill try to see if i can get the psychology papers 2014 , i might know some one who does . Ill let u know soon . :)

Reaction score
I am really looking forward to the material u r sending .. I guess that would straighten the As part for me alittle :) . Just wanted to request if you could send it a little bit faster . Thanks

Reaction score

Black Butterfly, I can send you the past papers for Psychology if you can email me help and tips, notes etc for psychology
My email is [email protected], we can talk through PM aswell

Reaction score
I am using the same book :) . Where do you live , Like where do you go to school :) ?
Well I am doing the whole A level and taught my self the most but my preparations are fine but I am still in the revision like memeorising the things and so . Any tips on how to go about this ?? You look pretty interested in socio .
I have a few 2014 pastpapers as well :) . Give me your email i will forward them to you .
Oh and if any tips on how to do the pastpapers you could give me would be really helpful . Like i have read there are certain things we need to keep in mind and all while doung the paper some techniques :p . Dont know more lol
Pls send it to me as well
@[email protected]