• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As Retakes.Need A's desperately.Help would be appreciated

Reaction score
I need to give As retakes.I really work hard but never end up getting good grades.So "A" walo i need your help
I want to start early this time..Plz tell me how you guys divided your time.

Reaction score
Re: As Retakes.Need A's desperately.Help would be appreciate

Revise one topic and do its past papers after that. That way you will get familiar with the topic and won't forget what you revised.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

alisattar7 said:
I need to give As retakes.I really work hard but never end up getting good grades.So "A" walo i need your help
I want to start early this time..Plz tell me how you guys divided your time.

well work smart... I used to revise the topics, make my own consice notes n after finishing whole of the syllabus I'd start doing unsolved yearly pastpapers.. of about 10 years..
U hav to be Smart to divide ur time so that u get little time to play along with studies so ur mind is efficient, and you finish all wrk (past paprs etc) b4 exams...

PS. yearly papers r better as they help u learn how to finish the paper within time limit.. me thinks

Reaction score

Thanks for taking the time out to reply guys.
I think i'll go with destined 007,that suits me more i think because i have the problem of forgetting things :p

Reaction score

for valuable notes and guidenace P.M. me. (if you are in Islamabad PK)

Reaction score

This is what I did now!
I did all the topics and studied from the books topic wise.They had questions which were much harder then the pastpapers.Then,I started to do the past papers year wise!It worked out pretty well...
Lets see how I do in my Math P1 A levels tomorrow ;)

Reaction score

best wishes for you(ChrisRedField)