• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS PRACTICALS HELP!!! (PRIVATE CANDIDATE)

Reaction score
well even after having great grades in olevel, i decided to do alevel privately...
i am preparing for p1 and p2 from tuitions but i am not sure if i will be able to secure A*s if i do not prepare much for practicals...(phy/chem/bio)
if any one with past experience regarding this issue can help me with this problem.. like how to prepare for practicals privately sitting at home it would be gr8 for me :D
thanks for any help :)

additional:
if it helps, i secured 6A*s and 2As in olevel. A* in all sciences.

Reaction score
tbh you cant prepare for practical at your place. You'll be needing a lab to carry out different practicals. If you live in lahore, you can come to Gacs (a school near R.A. bazar) and take their practical session for free.

Reaction score
tbh you cant prepare for practical at your place. You'll be needing a lab to carry out different practicals. If you live in lahore, you can come to Gacs (a school near R.A. bazar) and take their practical session for free.
not in lahore... i am in rawalpindi..
thnx for help though!!
anyone else? :D