• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Practical list

Reaction score
i dun have info on 34....otherwise wld ve done so.. :)
thanks bro i apperciate it ... i really at beging relied at u and i was so happy that u gonna tell us all the outcomes of exam :sick: .. any how thanks ..
one more question.... can u help me out with finfing the conecentration when dil. and stuff ... i do the first part and when it comes to this .. i get stuck ..is there any specific formulae for this kind of questions ? or can u guide me on how to do this plz ?

Reaction score
which variant and which subjects?
i have an idea of the what the experiment is gonna be related to for phy 32 and chem 32
What do you know about the practicals apparatus list,for the mentioned variants, if you know anything, please share. :)

Reaction score
I know enthalpy change is 100% coming, but do you guys think Titration is as well? I know about enthalpy because our teacher constantly makes it our lab assignment.. but titration am not sure

Titration is not there.... the second question is about qualitative analysis.

Reaction score
Q-1 thermometer titration, we will be asked to make a graph in this question, shape should be of two intersecting lines.Refer to n11 v31 q1 for idea of question
Q-2 Question on enthalpy change
Q-3 Expected Ions- Zinc, Iodide, Carbonate, Sulphate,Nitrate and lead