• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As PRACTICAL LIST PHYSICS CHEMISTRY BIOLOGY ...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
if anyone of you know about the apparatus list of the practicals coming this year in June please let me know it and i want both variants 33 and 34 please help...!

Reaction score
That is wrong people. Zindagi mein jhoot aur fareb ki madad se kabhi kamyaab nahi hoge. Tum logon ko tou chullu bhar paani mein doob marna chahiye. Aise nahi aani tabdeeli iss mulk mein!
^Jusssayin'. Because I was bored.....kissi ko pata chalay to mujhe bhi bata dena yar Allah aap ka bhalla karay ga.

Reaction score
ye cheez bro ... :p
bhai i am repeating my as level all due to these practicals so i dont wana take the risk. this time .

Reaction score
If any

one has access to the teachers resource, that'll tell us :/
But there's no way to get that until the teacher show it to us :p I know mine wont :/
Mine too i am desperately searching for that person Who can help me ....

Reaction score
That is wrong people. Zindagi mein jhoot aur fareb ki madad se kabhi kamyaab nahi hoge. Tum logon ko tou chullu bhar paani mein doob marna chahiye. Aise nahi aani tabdeeli iss mulk mein!
^Jusssayin'. Because I was bored.....kissi ko pata chalay to mujhe bhi bata dena yar Allah aap ka bhalla karay ga.
getting to know about the apparatus just helps us out in getting prepared beforehand, so that we have a general idea of how to use it...it's not like you're aware of how the practicals are gonna be performed :) that info still remains confidential...

Reaction score
getting to know about the apparatus just helps us out in getting prepared beforehand, so that we have a general idea of how to use it...it's not like you're aware of how the practicals are gonna be performed :) that info still remains confidential...
Kasam khao? Mujhay to pata hi nahi tha. Thanks mayn for the info -_-

Reaction score
I'm appearing for 33 practical too...Both for chem and physics...If anyone gets any hints please share :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Next time, I'll be banning people who did this sort of discussion out here.....
what blessing would there be in a result you got after cheating...?

Status
Not open for further replies.