• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Physics P2 !

How was P2 Physics?

• Total voters
Reaction score
i kinda had forgotten the alpha scattering stuff.. i made stuff up and wrote!! looooool but it was okay

Reaction score
me too expecting in 50 to 54 region i hope gt doesnt go beyond 45 :)

Reaction score
i'm expecting 50-56! hope i'm safe
I really want to get an A* in A2 is this enough to set the base or i need to ace practicals and mcqs?

Reaction score
im pretty sure i went over my paper twice, my variant didn't have a graph, and it certainly wasn't easy
mine was variant 21, 14 pages

Reaction score
i'm expecting 50-56! hope i'm safe
I really want to get an A* in A2 is this enough to set the base or i need to ace practicals and mcqs?

Are you sure on your graphs ? They were very conceptual.

Most importantly you should do well in P4.
It makes the most of weightage.

Reaction score
Varyant 22 was not that easy...the graphs question was horrible! 9 marks just for two graphs? Seriously? & The last part of the waves was tricky and most of the paper was writing instead of solving! It was totally unfair how they didn't get the easy stuff such as uncertainity, electric field, diffraction grating and yound modulus. Unfair.

Reaction score
Varyant 22 was not that easy...the graphs question was horrible! 9 marks just for two graphs? Seriously? & The last part of the waves was tricky and most of the paper was writing instead of solving! It was totally unfair how they didn't get the easy stuff such as uncertainity, electric field, diffraction grating and yound modulus. Unfair.
I totally agree with you.