• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Physics P1 MCQs Preparation Thread.

Reaction score
great!i really hope this works out:)
but since time is an issue here and many are giving bio too(including me),i think it would be better if we start from 2005-2011....and then if time permits we finish the 2002-2004....
people taking bio u can also get help u can see some difficult questions here and practice them !!! u dont need to run through papers!!! people not taking BIO (including me :p) lets blast through the past papers and rock our examinations!! ok here i go for october 2002 but i dont have it's marking scheme!

Reaction score
people taking bio u can also get help u can see some difficult questions here and practice them !!! u dont need to run through papers!!! people not taking BIO (including me :p) lets blast through the past papers and rock our examinations!! ok here i go for october 2002 but i dont have it's marking scheme!
dude have a break from studying..throw dem past papers way for now ;)

Reaction score
May 2003 no. 7 10 15 20 abyone can help me?? please show working if possible!!! thankz
ans-7:
horizontal remain same so ucosA and vertical will have effect of "g". so usina-gt.
ans is C.

ans-10: a=F/mass=F/4m. same acc for both. so force on Y is acc time mass of Y= (F/4m) x 3m = 3F/4

ans-11;neither horizontal not vertical for road upward force and wheel's force horizontal. so ans-B

ans-15-
air resistance increases with time and resultant force tends to zero.so ans-A

ans-20: water will rise due to change of pressure. whicj is 10%. so 1/10 . hpg=(1/10). Po. so ans-A

Reaction score
ans-7:
horizontal remain same so ucosA and vertical will have effect of "g". so usina-gt.
ans is C.

ans-10: a=F/mass=F/4m. same acc for both. so force on Y is acc time mass of Y= (F/4m) x 3m = 3F/4

ans-11;neither horizontal not vertical for road upward force and wheel's force horizontal. so ans-B

ans-15-

ans-20: water will rise due to change of pressure. whicj is 10%. so 1/10 . hpg=(1/10). Po. so ans-A
can you describe ans 15 force y?

Reaction score
Hey is the 1000 physics mcq's with help by REDSPOT enough for preparation? im gna study in the last 5 days....

Reaction score
Hey is the 1000 physics mcq's with help by REDSPOT enough for preparation? im gna study in the last 5 days....
they'll be enough if ur aiming for a 'B' in physics p1. Sorry, but that's the truth.
Redspot mcq's are something which one should solve for PRACTICE during the year,like for example when ur done studying the waves section in school, u can practice the question types from these mcq's. But for exam preparation, just solve yearly past papers from now on. They'll give u a clear-cut idea as to where u stand in ur preparation and time management :)

Tkp

Reaction score
guys i have many problems of p1.please help me

Reaction score
ans-7:
ans is C.

ans-15-

why not upthrust in the highlighted part than air resistance?

Reaction score
Time for some rest :D

So when are we actually going to start the preparation ?

Don't be late please. haha

Reaction score
any1 gt m/j/02 mrk schem?? pls do upload...xtrme has rmved all da 2002 pprs...:(