• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS phy p22 , how was it?

Reaction score
yea silly mistakes :mad: :mad: , GT this time i think , around 43-47 ,, bcoz for physics p2 the max GT is 47 for A, november 2011 , qp 22, was easy as compared to this ppr and it had A on 30/60, so lets hope for a very low GT :D :D

Reaction score
yea silly mistakes :mad: :mad: , GT this time i think , around 43-47 ,, bcoz for physics p2 the max GT is 47 for A, november 2011 , qp 22, was easy as compared to this ppr and it had A on 30/60, so lets hope for a very low GT :D :D
ya hope soooo....... InshaAllah

Reaction score
what did you guys get for the frequency question??? i really wanna know!!!

Reaction score
I got 1000 but some people on the forum are saying '500' :S
lol leave what ever u did ,discussing it would not earn u marks. prepare for p1 now. :D and enjoy the long long gap :p :p
+lets pray the Gt for p2 this time should be near 37-40

Reaction score
I panicked through the exam and I did not realise there was a question 7 long after i passed my exam paper up. Does this mean i will get a C? Do i still have chance to get at least a B if i do well for my paper 1? :(

Reaction score

Low GT like that (30) would mean to get 100% youd need like 48 lol.. no ?