• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Level Physics and Chemistry notes!!

Reaction score
GUYS HOW ARE U ALL?
PLZ I NEED UR HELP IN PHYSICS...I NEED TO KNOW THE PERFECT TEXT BOOK TO STUDY FROM........ :p ............AND ALSO WAT SUBJECTS DO U ADVICE ME TO TAKE IF I AM GOING INTO MEDICINE FIELD. :D

PLZ NAOTE THAT I NEED 4 AS SUBJECTS AND 3 A LEVELS :)

Reaction score
can someone upload answers to the end of chapter and exam style questions of the physics course book???

Reaction score
GUYS HOW ARE U ALL?
PLZ I NEED UR HELP IN PHYSICS...I NEED TO KNOW THE PERFECT TEXT BOOK TO STUDY FROM........ :p ............AND ALSO WAT SUBJECTS DO U ADVICE ME TO TAKE IF I AM GOING INTO MEDICINE FIELD. :D

PLZ NAOTE THAT I NEED 4 AS SUBJECTS AND 3 A LEVELS :)

i would give u an advice of taking bio,chem,maths in a level
then take physics,ict,and the rest u can choose frm the choice of subjects the reason i am saying is to take bio and chem as a levels and not physics is that it would become a lot more burden for u but if u want u can take bio, chem and physics
Essential ones are bio and chem .
i hope i have helped u

Reaction score
To prepare for IGCSE As level Physics you can check the WizIQ Course which helps you to prepare from the experienced Tutor.
  • It will prepare you for Cambridge AS Level Physics Exam
  • Includes theoretical concepts & also get help with the Practical Paper

Reaction score
i would give u an advice of taking bio,chem,maths in a level
then take physics,ict,and the rest u can choose frm the choice of subjects the reason i am saying is to take bio and chem as a levels and not physics is that it would become a lot more burden for u but if u want u can take bio, chem and physics
Essential ones are bio and chem .
i hope i have helped u
Thank u alot :)
I will take bio,chem,and math for AS and i will complete with them A2 :D