• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS LEVEL MOTIVATION. HOW FAR ARE YOU GUYS??

Reaction score
Yes p1 is just rape but were talking generally
Woah, really! I am surprised!! No problem, I am very good at pure math 1, and the papers are only getting easier each year so relax, and ask p1 doubts I'd love to solve it!

Reaction score
HEY EVERYONE!
Can you all just post here about your as levels! How far are you guys and what ar
HEY EVERYONE!
Can you all just post here about your as levels! How far are you guys and what are you all doin now?Like are you all done solving pastpapers..?Still studying,still not done with syllabus,didnt start pastpapers yet or whatt??
Let us know!

Sigh im resitting for the second time and idek anymore im just cbb with revision but tbh im Done studying everything I feel like I already know everything, whenever I start revising I just feel like gah I know this but when I start doing past papers I can't do it without my Notes I honestly need motivation and revising tips PLEASE FOR REAL THOUGH I ONLY HV TWO WEEKS TILL MY FIRST PAPER HELP A SISTAH OUT

Reaction score
Sigh im resitting for the second time and idek anymore im just cbb with revision but tbh im Done studying everything I feel like I already know everything, whenever I start revising I just feel like gah I know this but when I start doing past papers I can't do it without my Notes I honestly need motivation and revising tips PLEASE FOR REAL THOUGH I ONLY HV TWO WEEKS TILL MY FIRST PAPER HELP A SISTAH OUT
What are your subjects?

Reaction score
HEY EVERYONE!
Can you all just post here about your as levels! How far are you guys and what are you all doin now?Like are you all done solving pastpapers..?Still studying,still not done with syllabus,didnt start pastpapers yet or whatt??
Let us know!
LOL,yolo here.