• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS level.Help please

Reaction score
Hi guys...Im really confused with this so hope I can have some help...I chose Science for IGCSE and did Business Studies as well..I will soon start with AS level and have finally decided that I want to continue with Commerce.However, along with Business studies, I want to have another commerce subject but I don't know which one to choose..Im confused between Accounting and Economics.What makes it a harder decision is the fact dat I dont have any foundation or idea about both of these subjects...So what would you suggest me to go for?

Reaction score
Salam

which country do you want to do commerce type thing in? Pakistan?

If pakistan, you best option is LUMS

Olevel grades should be 8A
Alevel a minimum of B,B and a C grade in 3 subjects

Take business, economics and one more subject. I dont think accounting is an easy subject. If you did igcse business studies, then you would certainly have had problems remembering all the different account types etc.

Other subject can be history, english literature, AICT etc

Math is a MUST if you want to do higher economics. Keep maths if you can. Otherwise donot