• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Level Computing, Paper 2.

Reaction score
I am so confused. How shall I prepare this paper?
It's sooo tough! no past papers, no grade thresholds, etc. Just Specimen paper. JUST!

So how are you all preparing for it?
Please recommend any book too.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Yeah my school has forced us to learn C. My teacher is lame. Anyways, Do I just have to learn C to solve paper 2?

Reaction score
there was p2 examinations in year 2002 to 2005 (i guess).. you can find past papers in the year 2002-2005..
prepare with those questions...

Reaction score
paper 2 is not programming anymore...the syllabus has changed now its solving algorithms...so its not that though or time consuming just learn the concept of everything learn the basic things..its not difficult at all..just go step by step it becomes so easy..and you are lucky enough you do not need to waste your time making projects....learning algorithms is not that difficult...learn from the basic make sure you understand each step...start from the easy ones and slowly move to the harder it is just that easy. :mrgreen:

Reaction score
LEARNING C WILL HELP YOU TO DEBUG ALGORITHMS WRITTEN IN PSEUDOCODE

Reaction score
So in short, I should learn C which I am, practice questions from 2002 to 2005 Paper 2s and that's it?