• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS level certificate as a alternative to transcripts

Reaction score
Well , i wanted to know that wether AS certificate could work as a alternative to school transcripts for private candidates or not . Specially for those who intended to apply abroad .

Any help will be appreciated .

Reaction score
Well , i wanted to know that wether AS certificate could work as a alternative to school transcripts for private candidates or not . Specially for those who intended to apply abroad .

Any help will be appreciated .

A couple of week before I had this same query so I emailed "Grinnell College"
and this was their reply.

Dear Admission Office,
When I am asked to proof my academic performance so can I submit myO&A levelcertificate attested by my school?

Hello Mustafa,

Thank you for your email!

For your high school transcript we need a document which shows the subjects that you studied each year in high school and the grades/marks you earned in each subject. This document will need to be sent to us by your high school guidance counselor, or other most appropriate school administrator. He/she can send it to us online through the Common Application website, by fax (1-641-269-4800), or as an attachment to an email sent to [email protected] . The cover letter of the fax or email should clearly indicate that it is being sent by the school, and not you the student, in order for us accept the documents as “official”.

An English translation is required if the official transcripts are not in English.