• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS LEVEL BIOLOGY... discuss here AS students only :)

Reaction score
Your exam is tomorrow??? Good luck people!!! Bitawfiq insha2allah! باتوفيق ان شاء الله!
"A"الله ينجحكم و ان شاء الله ستحصلون ال

Btw, when's your P1 exam? Just curious.

Reaction score
cudnt complete it .... but im confident about the thing i wrote
Awww hope you did well despite the stuff you left!
it wasn't bad. but wasn't great as phy and chem!!! i did my best. the rest is with Allah :)
I dont do physics so I dont know but I did chem and it was easy elhamdullilah! ok so im imagining the worst scenario!

Reaction score
Insha2allah kheir.
After 24 hours, you can post questions and I'll be glad to answer them. But since I didn't do the exam, please post the full question please.

Reaction score
Guys any guesses on where the GT would be? Paper was difficult, completed it but it didn't go as well as chem, phy. I hope GT is low :(

Reaction score
Guys any guesses on where the GT would be? Paper was difficult, completed it but it didn't go as well as chem, phy. I hope GT is low :(
hope the GT is low.. i know right...but not bad i believe.. got 4 other papers.. inshaaAllah, can cover it up!!!

Reaction score
hope the GT is low.. i know right...but not bad i believe.. got 4 other papers.. inshaaAllah, can cover it up!!!
A minimum of a B in theory would easily suffice for me, i can get real good marks in MCQs and practical since I have alot of free time to practice :)

Reaction score
Normal paper
Very genral just a little course knowlege
Alhumdullilah it went well pray that i get a :)
Well the structures were confusing and ffinished it in time. Ut with aalot of self made up points acording to the paper !!!
Physics was worse for me
I gope threshold to be below 42 INSHA'ALLAH

Moi

Reaction score
Paper was def. easier than my mock ! It was good but some questions that needed quiet good amout of thinking were hard. i finished on time and had time to revise (thank God coz i discovered a very silly mistake). The last page is the easiest but please dont ask i wont give any info till after 24 hours. i might end up with low A or B...am proud specially that studing wasbt very friendly...

Reaction score
Paper was def. easier than my mock ! It was good but some questions that needed quiet good amout of thinking were hard. i finished on time and had time to revise (thank God coz i discovered a very silly mistake). The last page is the easiest but please dont ask i wont give any info till after 24 hours. i might end up with low A or B...am proud specially that studing wasbt very friendly...
IsA you'll get a a good grade ;)

Reactions: Moi