• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS level AICT Theory Paper-Post Your Doubts-

Is AICT

• Total voters

Moi

Reaction score
AS Level -AICT (Computer) theoratical paper is excatly one week away! but wow it needs much studing!! lets help each other shall we? Please...what do we need to study? how would the questions come? focus on what more? understand this and that ? How to study? understand or memorise? maybe both? How do you not forget the info? Important tips? How to plan out the study session? Post Your Doubts!!
Thx

Reaction score
I really, really need help with programming since I'm giving Computing Privately.
Also, how are we supposed to solve QI F & Q3 A.

Much help needed.

Reaction score
hey guys ive been looking at past grade boundaries... it says for an A and AS level you somewhere around 60% maybe less, but in my school an A is over 80%. Are these the real grade boundaries and why are they so low compared to other subjects like maths where an A is close to 80% if not more??

Reaction score
guys u knw tht the curve for paper 1 is 40/80 which is pretty awesome and its nt tht hard but if u need help u may ask me :) am glad to help:) but the problem is that the aper time is nt gd

Reaction score
guys u knw tht the curve for paper 1 is 40/80 which is pretty awesome and its nt tht hard but if u need help u may ask me :) am glad to help:) but the problem is that the aper time is nt gd

"Not" , "that", "you", "Paper", "not", "good"

:coffee:

Reactions: Moi

Moi

Reaction score
hey guys ive been looking at past grade boundaries... it says for an A and AS level you somewhere around 60% maybe less, but in my school an A is over 80%. Are these the real grade boundaries and why are they so low compared to other subjects like maths where an A is close to 80% if not more??
Yes grade boundries are very low elhamdulilah...my teacher said its because ICT requieres alot of english and some students are not good with phrasing words so they lose marks and grade boundries goes low. although i wouldn't prefer depending on it as this year the examiners have changed the exams layouts in a weird way. and marks are lost vry easily in ICT....
There is sooooo much to study and Know dang it my head will explode!! :p

Reaction score
guys did u appear for the practical too???? did your report fit within one page??? was it rooms 2 and 10 or 2 or 10??

Reaction score
I know I SHOULD KNOW THIS but just for clarity aren't the topics that we need to study include: ICT systems, How organizations use ICT 1, The impact of ICT on society 1, The systems life cycle, Software selection and Communication?:cautious:

Reaction score
AICT is not a hard subject
BUT it does some weird tricks on students making them say WTF!
e.g the time for solving paper 1 is 1 hour 15 minutes and you have about 15-18 pages to solve which need lots and lots of writing although for IGCSE it has 2 hours!! :confused:
Also the paper requires you to know lots of stuff and from my experience i think it depends more on memorizing than understanding.
So may god help us!! :sick:

Reaction score
HAHAA! I swear to god i hate them more than u do! lol
I dunno i just think its impossible to finish the entire exam
It requires too much writing