• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS is Over !!! Share your expectations / summer plans :D

May/June Session was?

• easy

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • average

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • hard

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • horrible

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • cant make up my mind

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Moi

Reaction score
Well finally AS is over i believe right ? I just wanna say congratulations on passing this year (including me) .... InshAllah we wont have to hear the word oct/nov session.

Well...i would love to know your opinions on this years examinations, expectations, summer plans, what are you looking forward to do?? will you think of the results or not during the holidays? study anything?....

Feel free to write anything and explode hahahaa

Reaction score
As you might know, for some of us this is the end of A levels itself, meaning Entry test nightmares :(

Reactions: Moi

Moi

Reaction score
As you might know, for some of us this is the end of A levels itself, meaning Entry test nightmares :(

well first of all Congratz for finally finishing school! and entry tests for universities?? i never knew that there is such thing....well then Good Luck !! you will be preparing for it in the holidays ? :(

Reaction score
Yep. MCAT for me, which means byebye summer :(
well first of all Congratz for finally finishing school! and entry tests for universities?? i never knew that there is such thing....well then Good Luck !! you will be preparing for it in the holidays ? :(