• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS english language

Reaction score
Hey guys how was your exam?? I would like to know which questions did you attempt?? it would be nice :D

Reaction score
Chillax!!! you will do fine! reprot after your exam as in how was it, okay???? that would be awesome :D

Reaction score
Hey which variant did you give?? i did 12
and i attempted the first and the third! who forgets Barrack Obama?

Reaction score
Evn my was 12.. :)
Aha.. Yheee... wat i did was 1st did d 2nd 1.. den i saw d 3rd 1.. tho i was like its gonna take lots of time.. soo i went to d 1st 1 den.. it was quick.. ;)

Reaction score
Hey dude wassup well basicallly i went nd did the st one took like min to do it
and then did the third one which was cool to bcs it basically dealt with the writer visitng the muslim school
Lol.....the auther said "is it too strict?"
and i was like.................nah! people makes the job strict.
what do you think?
and yes one more thing its very difficult to say whether the exam was good or bad bcs it depends upon the examiners right?

Reaction score
I think i did paper 11, one question with the writer going on a hunt for tigers in india and one with two turkish brothers moving to switzerland?? Anyone do this paper??

Reaction score
Yheee agree wit dat.. ;)
Exctly.. 2dy whn i came hm bck.. n was asked ki hw was my paper... i was like I DONT KNW! It was gud.. bt all depends on the Examiner if dey hv found wht dey wnted.. :)
Hope dey did. . :p