• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS content in A2.

Reaction score
I'm taking Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Math. I've given the AS components of all four subjects, and I'll be giving A2 this June.
Is there a lot of AS stuff in A2? I've only checked the Math and Physics pastpapers, and I was wondering if someone would tell me if I should go through all my AS syllabuses throughly.

Reaction score
I'm taking Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Math. I've given the AS components of all four subjects, and I'll be giving A2 this June.
Is there a lot of AS stuff in A2? I've only checked the Math and Physics pastpapers, and I was wondering if someone would tell me if I should go through all my AS syllabuses throughly.
Asslamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatoho

Biology - Not really much of AS in A2 but you need P3 knowledge for P5
Chemistry - Yes Alot of AS in A2 mainly Organic (but others are there like equilibria) As usual P3 knowledge for P5
Math - Not much! Basic ideas, which you probably know already!

In short revise chemistry Organic properly and have fast review on other chapters!

Reaction score
Asslamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatoho

Biology - Not really much of AS in A2 but you need P3 knowledge for P5
Chemistry - Yes Alot of AS in A2 mainly Organic (but others are there like equilibria) As usual P3 knowledge for P5
Math - Not much! Basic ideas, which you probably know already!

In short revise chemistry Organic properly and have fast review on other chapters!
Thank you!