• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Chemistry PRACTICAL 33

Reaction score
We had the same i got zinc carbonate bromide nitrate and sulphate for final stiff
And naoh instead of na2co3 but this paper my paper went horrible man very very bad
We had like titration problems and some people were getting magnesium :/
May god help us :'(
the rest is the same....but i wrote nitrite not nitrate

Reaction score
If anyone got there molar calculation right and the metal as Na can they tell me how did they do it ( inbox )

Reaction score
What was your Ar for M in the second question? and the element you got for it? i got some transition element with 44 for the Ar..

Reaction score
Okay, my practicle went HORRRRIBLE! I'm appearing for chem AS and ALevel both! I've had P2, P5 and p3 so far and still have two papers left!
Now the problem is, my P2 and P5 went realllyy well! But P3 just couldn't have been worse! What now? :"(
I really want my ALevels to end this session. No way I'm appearing again! Do you think I can make up for the practical if the rest of my papers go well ...?

Reaction score
Okay, my practicle went HORRRRIBLE! I'm appearing for chem AS and ALevel both! I've had P2, P5 and p3 so far and still have two papers left!
Now the problem is, my P2 and P5 went realllyy well! But P3 just couldn't have been worse! What now? :"(
I really want my ALevels to end this session. No way I'm appearing again! Do you think I can make up for the practical if the rest of my papers go well ...?
yah ... bdw weightage of practicals is quite low and also grade threshold always remains low for practicals..

Reaction score
Hey Guyz
in question no.1 where in the table you have to take two readings of your own choice of volume, i forgot that part
how many marks will i loose ?
and what was the enthalpy change ?

Reaction score
Q.1. Hcl titration with naoh or Na2CO3.

Q.2. Enthalpy.
Temp change vs addition of volume of acid.
Gragh nd mcdt calculations.

Q.3.
Salt.
Zn, carbonate, bromide, nitrite

this is wat i got for 33.....
can u plz get for paper 34 bio and chem ....+phy 33 ??