• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Chemistry Help

Reaction score
Hey there!
I'll be appearing for my AS Level examinations in May/June. I'm facing some problems in solving Chemisty MCQ past papers. I'm pretty clear with my concepts but then I'm not able to crack these papers. My range in these papers right now is 20-30 but I want to get into the 30s.
If someone can give me a few tips regarding this, it'll be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hey there!
I'll be appearing for my AS Level examinations in May/June. I'm facing some problems in solving Chemisty MCQ past papers. I'm pretty clear with my concepts but then I'm not able to crack these papers. My range in these papers right now is 20-30 but I want to get into the 30s.
If someone can give me a few tips regarding this, it'll be very helpful. Thanks in advance.
bro revise the book again.!!
and i have some presentation . if u need tell me.!!

Reaction score
Hey there!
1)Think on your mistakes.
2)Solve the mistakes.
3)Go to your teacher if any doubts in any concepts.
4)Ask your teacher to teach you how to deal with that part.
AT LAST,
5)Tell me the part where you have this problem :D