• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Biology variant 22

Reaction score
getting back to the actual thread ( Biology). What did you write in the question with the picture and whooping cough, asking to describe what damage has been down to the layer X .

Reaction score
getting back to the actual thread ( Biology). What did you write in the question with the picture and whooping cough, asking to describe what damage has been down to the layer X .
cilia damage.. and the same effect that tar does..

Reaction score
cilia damage.. and the same effect that tar does..
Yeah isotopic mass was 24.8
And I wrote the cilia damage thing as well.
btw what did you write in the table in Q5 for immunity
I wrote artifical active in the first and artificial passive in the second.
What about magnification? I got x1052
and what about the question in which they asked about how can you tell from the structure that the capillary allows O2 to enter surrounding body cells.

Reaction score
Yeah isotopic mass was 24.8
And I wrote the cilia damage thing as well.
btw what did you write in the table in Q5 for immunity
I wrote artifical active in the first and artificial passive in the second.
What about magnification? I got x1052
and what about the question in which they asked about how can you tell from the structure that the capillary allows O2 to enter surrounding body cells.
yea same table (there was a yes and no too), same isotopic mass, same magnification (x1053 for me). :p
In that one i think i wrote similar to "thin walls of capillary and short distance between it and the tissue so faster diffusion and more diffusion" i think the question was a little different than what you wrote?

Last edited:
Reaction score
yea same table (there was a yes and no too), same isotopic mass, same magnification (x1053 for me). :p
In that one i think i wrote similar to "thin walls of capillary and short distance between it and the tissue so faster diffusion and more diffusion" i think the question was a little different than what you wrote?
I wrote exactly the sameeeee :D
what was your empirical formula? and what about the calculations in chemistry in Q2?
what was your answer in mg of SO2 in the wine

Reaction score
Yeahhh.
What about transmission of the disease in bio in Q2?? What did u write?
And in Q5 they gave a diagram and asked us to identify where the cell was born
originated? was it bone marrow? i dont know which q. you are talking about...
transmission, it was similar to tuberculosis i wrote "infected person may cough or sneeze releasing air borne droplets carrying the pathogen... these may be inhaled or may enter the uninfected person's air passage someway transmitting the disease." By the way how did p12 go?

Reaction score
what did you guys write for that one mark question about how the structure for blood-brain barrier capillaries differs from normal capillaries?

Reaction score
Please don't discuss the paper until 24 hours have passed!! Why don't you guys understand?