• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS BIOLOGY P-33

Reaction score
Hey guys o_O
I had a doubt if some1 would help it would be a great help !!:)
In the microscopy part when they ask u to contrast between 2 figures what should be the main things that should contrasted on ?
like arrangement of vascular bundle . Pls add to this list bcuz i get confused here .

Reaction score
Hey guys o_O
I had a doubt if some1 would help it would be a great help !!:)
In the microscopy part when they ask u to contrast between 2 figures what should be the main things that should contrasted on ?
like arrangement of vascular bundle . Pls add to this list bcuz i get confused here .

you much see which point COINCIDES...from the eye-piece and stage-micrometer.....

Reaction score
you much see which point COINCIDES...from the eye-piece and stage-micrometer.....

I personally am thankful to u bcuz u r practically the life saver of everyone here for the pics u posted. A 100 Likes from me :D:p !!

Thnx for the reply :)but i didnt get ur point .
Sorry i didnt make my point really clear , 4 that i am really sorry !!
I was asking for the features on which the differences and the similarities should be based on ?

Reaction score
I personally am thankful to u bcuz u r practically the life saver of everyone here for the pics u posted. A 100 Likes from me :D:p !!

Thnx for the reply :)but i didnt get ur point .
Sorry i didnt make my point really clear , 4 that i am really sorry !!
I was asking for the features on which the differences and the similarities should be based on ?

Hahaha =D its my pleasure ALhamulilah =)
Remember me in your prayers ^_^

Ohhh you mean, the difference and similarities?
All your answers should be according to the VISIBLE DIFFERENCE OR SIMILARITIES OF THE FIGURES! Example Like small vacuole,large vacuole Or 3 Folds, 4 folds Or Vascular-Bundle present,Vascular-Bundle absent ...... Did you get it? =P

Reaction score
Number of eyepiece graticule units: 8.75-1.50=7.25 EPG units. (You have to measure the width of the lumen.)
Now you can see on the second Fig. that 10 units of the stage micrometer are in line with 9 units on the EPG.
You've got all the information you need, now all you need to do is cross multiplication:
7.25 EPG units - x stage micrometer units
9 EPG units - 10 stage micrometer units
9x - 72.5
x - 8.1

1 unit on the stage micrometer - 0.1 mm
8.1 units - x mm
x - 0.1 x 8.1 = 0.81 mm.

How is stm units 10