• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS BIOLOGY P-33

Moi

Reaction score
two friends of mine had the same issue. their results weren't matching with the rest of us. so they asked the lab people to check their solutions and it turned out that there was a labelling mistake, and that any 1 solution was repeated, from what i understand.
:eek:
Thank God, they agreed to write a statement for the two girls to explain the situation..

What??? dang am i supposed to tell my teacher abt that?? coz i dont think she knew that mine would be repeated!

but thx sooo much for clearing it up!

Reaction score
yes go 2 skool and write a report from ur teacher that would
be mailed to CAMBRIDGE TEACHER SUPPORT

Moi

Reaction score
What??? dang am i supposed to tell my teacher abt that?? coz i dont think she knew that mine would be repeated!

but thx sooo much for clearing it up!
yes go 2 skool and write a report from ur teacher that would
be mailed to CAMBRIDGE TEACHER SUPPORT
but guys...if one was repeated..wouldnt i get two solutuions with the same result?? i tried all solutuions with all tests...S1 didnt work with iodine nor reducing sugar. so it couldnt have bee starch or glucose. and not sucrose coz i did non reducing sugar test....i thought mine is still right coz after test 3 (on paper) in the results its written (the_____ solution has ___ biological molecule OR the solutuion_____doesnt have any of the following biological molecules starch glucose sucrose)...so maybe its correct??

Reaction score
whoever made the p33 guess i love you man :)

and is there going to be a guess paper for chemistry and physics? also, what did you guys get, did it hydrolyze starch or sucrose? mine hydrolyzed sucrose :/
I think i got the same
One of the solution had both glucose and reducing sugar but thats just always true since reducing sugar will not be affected by any non reducing test one had starch and i think the enzyme was sucrase since mine hydrolyzed sucrose

Reaction score
Mine was too! see i knew i wasnt crazy :p mine was hydrolysing S1 and that had sucrose in it, so that was the only part making any sense to me :p

Reaction score
Reaction score
Guys it appears there been a big mix up, some people had results hydrolysing sucrose, some had results hydrolysing starch :s

Mine personally, was hydrolysis of S1, and it couldnt be wrong because i did it like 3 times >_< wth!

And only one biological molecule could be present with each test-tube, but it could be repeated. e.g s1 and s2 both glucose, s3 starch, etc, but never more then 1 molecule in each. :(

What do we do now about the mix-up? I really don't think my teacher is going to pay any attention to my request -_-

Reaction score
Does anyone know wats coming in 34 chemplssstell asap please inbox me or smthibg please
Guesses anyone?????