• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS bio P32 guesses

Reaction score
m
my teacher didn't say anything about preparing water bath, only hydrogen peroxide and the equipments like in the specimen paper, so he guessed it will be the effect of different concentrations on the number of bubbles
They will set the temperature of the water bath themselves they will provide u with the water if specified or else will b dilutions

Reaction score
how do u knw about slides:/ slides comes to school befre sumtym and its impossible to knw dat:/ i jst hope its not animal related

Reaction score
yess it includes hydrogen peroxide, my teacher who prepares the lab equipment said so, and the test might be like the one in the specimen where u have to count the number of bubbles per min and see the effect of concentration on the number of bubbles, so most probably there will be serial dilution , and the slide include a dicot stem where u have to draw

yes thats what ive been told by teachers

Reaction score
what yeast experiment might come? :S any links to a past paper that might be similar ? please

Reaction score
Guyss a havee a very important question, in the tables were we had to do, i wrote my results in pencil, but i wrote a report to the CIE asking them not deduct any marks and gave them my reason, do u think ill get deducted?

Reaction score
Guyss a havee a very important question, in the tables were we had to do, i wrote my results in pencil, but i wrote a report to the CIE asking them not deduct any marks and gave them my reason, do u think ill get deducted?
that ques was so weird:/..we had to make lines of how many bubbles formed..i did it with pencil too but wrote the total no. with pen

Reaction score
h
that ques was so weird:/..we had to make lines of how many bubbles formed..i did it with pencil too but wrote the total no. with pen
Yes we had to do this, but am on about the table u had to make to insert ur results the one just right before the question of inaccuracy.