• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS BIO AND CHEMISTRY NOTES NEEDED !!

Reaction score
Here are my personal notes. Hope they help :)

Attachments

• Biology Notes.docx
    676.5 KB · Views: 86
Reaction score
Are these enough for entering the exam or should I read the text book??
I wrote those notes according to the CIE 2013 syllabus. I literally printed it out and highlighted each bit. My classmates benefited from them, so I don't see why you wouldn't. You don't need a text book, but some really easy things such as Eutrophication I didn't bother put it in, since you should remember that from O level biology ^_^ These notes are more for revising, it's better than going through 273 pages.

Reaction score
they are good but nt perfect they dnt mention every single detail and u need this in the bio paper 2 exam :) so study this and the book as a reference :)

Reaction score
there are some small mistakes in this notes for eg (its written that elastic fibres stretches during inhalation and expiration)
......... correction : It stretches during inhalation increasing the surface area and recoils during expiration to force air out.