• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS bio 21 discussion anyone?

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb!
discussion of any question anyone i jus need hope that i passed.
Well, honestly speaking there's absolutely no point in doing that...so just move on and prepare for the other papers. If your exams are finished, then go relax. Forget about what's over. That won't really help, cuz unfortunately you can't go back and change the answers. :(

-
I do know this is something impossible :p We all do want to discuss the paper even after knowing that it won't help. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
i still in shock that they changed the question pattern so much no long questions of 5 marks nothing from the usual topics of transport gaseous exchange diseases and i lost abt 10-15 marks hope gt is around 40-45

Reaction score
how to draw the bonds in the DNA question?? , X Meiosis , Y Mitosis ?? , to prevent bursting of trachea , i put cartilage ? , cells in lungs to ingest and digest remains , i put macrophage ! , and about the cell structure , which is cellulose cell wall , and which is the plasma membrane? , i put the thin one as plasma membrane and the thick one in between the cell wall ?? ANY ONE what do u think?

Reaction score
how to draw the bonds in the DNA question?? , X Meiosis , Y Mitosis ?? , to prevent bursting of trachea , i put cartilage ? , cells in lungs to ingest and digest remains , i put macrophage ! , and about the cell structure , which is cellulose cell wall , and which is the plasma membrane? , i put the thin one as plasma membrane and the thick one in between the cell wall ?? ANY ONE what do u think?
the hydrogen bonds are between H-O and N-H there are 2 between AandT and 3 between GandC. and the rest of your answers seem correct.

Reaction score

to prevent trachea from bursting i put collagen...cells that ingest and digest i put phagocytes
i put y mitosis and x meiosis but x seemed like mitosis as well ??

Reaction score
the hydrogen bonds are between H-O and N-H there are 2 between AandT and 3 between GandC. and the rest of your answers seem correct.

i drew h bonds b/w N-H 2 between A and T and 3 between G and C i forgot the H-O bonds .

Reaction score
i still in shock that they changed the question pattern so much no long questions of 5 marks nothing from the usual topics of transport gaseous exchange diseases and i lost abt 10-15 marks hope gt is around 40-45

they ran out of direct ques like d othr yrs to ask they cudnt have repeated the ques again like in sum papers.