• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Applied ICT: question paper and/or Supporting files

Reaction score
I have studied a lot for the AS ICT practicle but i am still not confident that i will pass!!!
so if anyone has any idea of what might come... may you please share it here, THNX!!!! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
It is a simple instruction. Open the 2 links and study them. One of the links has to be more useful for the user. State reasons for why is it better than the other link. For example if link number does not support interlinked tabs but the second link does, this might be one reason for the second link to be better than the other one. Maybe link number one is not that attractive but the second link might contain information which is just about perfect to keep the readers attention and the information shared might be easier to understand.

Reaction score
Now this is your brilliance to create a report of 300 words. Just exaggerate points and you will be able to write 300 words.

Reaction score
The day for my practical will be told on 20th March. It is expected to be somewhere after 2nd April and Before 10th of April.