• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As Accounting p2

Reaction score
It was alright :) could have been worse . Guessing threshold will be pretty high :/

Reaction score
i guess we can discuss after 24 hrz... 21 was easy theory mostly and 3 question was bit wavy..

Reaction score
Can someone plz tell me how A* is awarded? :s do we have to score 1 in all the 4 papers?

Reaction score
What if someone scores uhm.. 1 2 1 1 ? Is it still possible to get an A * ? :s or do we have to get 90% overall?

I think yes if the 2 was a borderline one,i.e. close to grade 1...They may accept it as a distinction

Reaction score
1st question we had to prepare income (12 ps) and f statement (8ps).and last ten points were suggesting the manager 2 finance resources and and explanation. in q2 there was like a 20 point worth table in which we had 5 ratios. 1. give the formula 2. what it means 3.what would make it vary. so 15 boxes basically. q3 had inventory valuation, profit reseting, differentiating revenue and capital expenciture, journal acount transfer, and lastly a depreciation calculation question. ANYBODY UP FOR DISCUSSING THESE QUESTIONS.

Reaction score
1st question we had to prepare income (12 ps) and f statement (8ps).and last ten points were suggesting the manager 2 finance resources and and explanation. in q2 there was like a 20 point worth table in which we had 5 ratios. 1. give the formula 2. what it means 3.what would make it vary. so 15 boxes basically. q3 had inventory valuation, profit reseting, differentiating revenue and capital expenciture, journal acount transfer, and lastly a depreciation calculation question. ANYBODY UP FOR DISCUSSING THESE QUESTIONS.

What was the answer of question 3 when valuation of closing inventories??
What the limitation of debtors receivable period??

Reaction score
Can someone please discuss the questions of 22?
For variant 22 , we had 1) departmental's income statement, advise the firm on the long term effect of closing the car wash dept. and the difference between bank loan & overdraft. 2) partnership's current account ,profit before appropriation, goodwill definition and capital account for the 3 partners. 3) break even , margin of safety as a % , statement to show computation for profit of the 2 options and advantages and disadvantages of buying from competitor .

The paper was damn easy.
So, we better prepare for p4. It will be hard .

Reaction score
can some1 tell me if for instance the minimum mark for earning an A in accounting is 70 for p2, does it consist of only paper grade 1 and 2 or 1,2 & 3??​