• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS/A2 Results (16th August 2012)

Reaction score
Ilhamdillah :) I got ..
Mathematics A-level - A*
Physics AS - A
Applied ICT AS - A
Ilhamdillah :) cheer me up with your grades My Friends ..
WoW! MashAllah :D Congrats Sir :cool: Awesome MashAllah :D

Mine:
A2 Physics - A
A2 Chemistry - A
A2 Biology - A
A2 Maths (Mechanice 1+2) - B

Not what I wanted but Alhamdulillah. All these grades are due to Allah's kind Mercy and Help and He knows whats best for us. :)

Reaction score
MashAllah that's awesome ! Congrats My friend :) Ilhamdillah :) I wish the best for you .. And goodluck in Uni. :)
Thankyou, but I expected better. I'm submitting for revaluation Inshallah cuz I lost A*s by hardly 4-5 UMS! Is there a chance? o_O

And Thanks a lot. Same to you too :D \m/

Reaction score
Good luck dear .. InshaAllah you'll get them after reevaluation :) and InshaAllah you get what you seek for :)

Reaction score
étudiante thanks for calling me to the results party (sarcasm) - lol well I guess you forgot in your rush for results.
I came out of Itikaaf and got my results like 3 days after. Alhamdulilah they were good and better than expected:
Mathematics - A*
Chemistry - A
Biology - A

Your results are awesome and if you got into uni then there would be no real point in remarking but go for a remark if it makes u feel better.

I still can't believe you didnt bring me into the discussion :p