• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Are u guys ready for bio prac 3/2 ? Good luck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just you guys have to revise and go through all the improvements,Reability and accuracy points and revise all the needed slide and iSA kheer

Reaction score
I need someone to explain me the serial dilutions ! :/
its pretty simple... 10 ml of ur watever soln, say sucrose soln. makes a 1.0 mol/dm^3 concentration
then 1 ml of ur 1 mol/dm^3 soln and 9 ml of H2O will make a 0.1 ml mol/dm^3 concentration (1/10 x 1.0)
1 ml of ur 0.1 mol/dm^3 soln and 9 ml of H2O makes a soln. of 0.01 mol/dm^3 concentration (1/10 x 0.1)
you do this when they ask you to make a serial dilution by 1/10 of the given soln.

Reaction score
confirmed and 90% sure for paper 32 that the experiment of the effect of surface area to volume ratio of potato discs on rate of osmosis
the slide will be somehow weird and will be a section in the liver but don't worry only plan diagram needed

Reaction score
confirmed and 90% sure for paper 32 that the experiment of the effect of surface area to volume ratio of potato discs on rate of osmosis
the slide will be somehow weird and will be a section in the liver but don't worry only plan diagram needed

No way !! that is for 34

Reaction score
brother, what happened to the yeast??? we have a yeast experiment for 32..

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Guys, please don't do this. All of you are better than this, I'm sure. Why don't you all just go and rest now?

Good luck for your practical.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.