• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Are the numbers beside the igcse grades percentages?

Reaction score
I mean, are they the raw scores I got for each subject or are they percentages??
I'm really curious here because the numbers really go with the grades...
And I got an A* in business studies with the number "100" next to it... Which I think is unlikely because I must have made some mistakes at least!@_@

Thank you for the answers

Reaction score
Oh, I got it from the cie website using the username and password the sent to my school to be given to all test takers. Im not sure whether it depends on the country you took the test it or not because I've also heard that even people who could access their results online sometimes dint get the numbers. =>
You might just as well check this out
https://myresults.cie.org.uk/cie-candid ... ssionCheck
:D

Reaction score
yea i got it from my school too, but i only got letters, no percentages. could you post like a pic or something how it is, if you dont want to show your marks just scramble em or something :p , or where do i find it ? automaticalyl when i login ?

Reaction score
Yes ofcourse... Let me see how to upload the pic via my phone...
Well when I'm logged in, the results for each subject appear with a number next to each grade...So basically automatically as u said

Link:http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/zephyrxX_Y/9176c33b.jpg

Reaction score
I hope they show them to us in the statement of results then! Where are you from Orimairu?

Reaction score
Urhm... I dont want to ruin your hope but unfortunately I highly doubt that the percentages will be attached with the grades on the documents they'll be sending to us because i only got the grade last year without the percentage when I did my extended Maths. I took the exam in Thailand :)

Reaction score
they didnt give me percentages :( , they just wrote the marks on the right side :/

Reaction score
they kinda had a coloumn grade/% in my result online.....
but more than all i want my marks searately in each paper

Reaction score
If they are the marks, I would say you got scaled up in Accounting. One guy from my school got 95, 97, 96, 98 and 99. All got scaled up to 100%... Perfect score...

Reaction score
If they are the marks, I would say you got scaled up in Business Studies. One guy from my school got 95, 97, 96, 98 and 99. All got scaled up to 100%... Perfect score...

Reaction score
If they are the marks, I would say you got scaled up in Business Studies. One guy from my school got 95, 97, 96, 98 and 99. All got scaled up to 100%... Perfect score...