• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Are my answers right for Pak studies paper 1 may June 13,I gave it yesterday

Reaction score
Hi all I just gave my Pak Studies paper 1 and Islmaiat 1.Pak Studiesmwas very easy.There was a question of 14 marks question that was the two nation theory the most important contribution of sir syed Ahmed khan? I agreed with this statement and wrote 3 points of two nation theory,2 educational and 1 political and 1 of better understanding b/w the British . Will my answer be right? Thanks! And another question was 'Did the RTC's achieved anything? Explain your answer.I wrote the falures first. Will it be right? Thanks

Reaction score
Hi all I just gave my Pak Studies paper 1 and Islmaiat 1.Pak Studiesmwas very easy.There was a question of 14 marks question that was the two nation theory the most important contribution of sir syed Ahmed khan? I agreed with this statement and wrote 3 points of two nation theory,2 educational and 1 political and 1 of better understanding b/w the British . Will my answer be right? Thanks! And another question was 'Did the RTC's achieved anything? Explain your answer.I wrote the falures first. Will it be right? Thanks
No. RTC's weren't a failure, that's a common mistake. British held the RTC's to get the views of Indians about running their country. And after the 3rd RTC, they got a sketch about what everybody wanted which they later implemented in Government of India Act 1935. So in short, they achieved little and were not a complete failure. :)

Reaction score
Well it can go in either way(RTC's one) but the real reason for the RTCs was to draft a constitution acceptable to ALL of the Indians as this was not achieved we cant call the RTCs successful

Reaction score
No. RTC's weren't a failure, that's a common mistake. British held the RTC's to get the views of Indians about running their country. And after the 3rd RTC, they got a sketch about what everybody wanted which they later implemented in Government of India Act 1935. So in short, they achieved little and were not a complete failure. :)
i agree u, rtc was nt a complete failure
for ur sir syed answer, it depends on points u mentioned. other than that i think it shuld be fine.

Reaction score
There were some benefits gained from the RTCs. They weren't a complete failure. However it can be said that no significant benefits were gained. Just trivial successes.
Anyway, it depends on how well you justify your judgement. failure or success, you should always prove your choice.

Reaction score
Why did the Government of Pakistan Develop Regional Languages after 1947

Reaction score
It asked WHY not HOW.

So we had to write:
-Preventing discontentment in regions(like Bangladesh split due to Bengali)
-Promoting feelings of friendliness and co-operation in the people of different regions
-Repaying the debt of literary masters(pushto poets helped a lot in independence and making NWF pro-Pakistan)

There was to be no mention of developments,as it asked WHY

Reaction score
It asked WHY not HOW.

So we had to write:
-Promoting feelings of friendliness and co-operation in the people of different regions
-Repaying the debt of literary masters(pushto poets helped a lot in independence and making NWF pro-Pakistan)

Thnx I am glad that i didnt mention developments !

Reaction score
I think it was a general understanding based question, you could write any valid points.
I wrote, about the importance of languages to any country, as it plays a part in creating unity.
And after independence our rich literature has been explored, which gains us international fame as well, mentioning famous poets of the languages spoken in pakistan.
I don't recall the third point. :/

Reaction score
I think it was a general understanding based question, you could write any valid points.
I wrote, about the importance of languages to any country, as it plays a part in creating unity.
And after independence our rich literature has been explored, which gains us international fame as well, mentioning famous poets of the languages spoken in pakistan.
I don't recall the third point. :/

Wow thats exactly what i explained in my first paragraph. I think That the importance of languages to any country was the main point in the whole question!:) Good luck for the results!

Reaction score
Wow thats exactly what i explained in my first paragraph. I think That the importance of languages to any country was the main point in the whole question!:) Good luck for the results!

Yeahh, I guess we could simply generalize and write.
Thankyou, good luck to you too (y)

Reaction score
It asked WHY not HOW.

So we had to write:

What was the answer of Q2 part b. About british maintaining their control.
I just wrote about the indians weaknesses and british strengths :l

Reaction score

Why have Regional languages been promoted by Pakistan since 1947? [7]

Urdu was promoted because it was the language of Muslims. It united the Muslims of India in those times and was also chosen as the national language of Pakistan. More development was taken in it so that more people could have knowledge in it and promote it.

Sindhi was also promoted because it played a major role in literature. It was felt that the ork of the people should be kept alive and not forgotten. The work and poetry of Shah Abdul Latif Bhitai and Sachal Sarmast was to be preserved. The government made Sindhiology department in University of Jamshoru. Sarmast Academy was setup to promote Sindhi language.

Balochi language was promoted so that the people dont forget it and due to the work and poetry of people like Jam Darang. His works were great. Radio pakistan promoted it by broadcasting in Balochi. Newspapers and Books were published in Balochi language to promote it at national levels.

Punjabi was promoted because it contained many influential things like poetry and other works of Bullhe Shah's Kalam. It was thought that his work should be protected for future generations and save it

Pushto was promoted because it played a major role by Sahibzada Abdul Qayum in the independence of Muslims. It made people stand up for their rights. University of Peshawar supported it and books were written in Pushto.

So that is why Regional languages been promoted by the Pakistan government.

Reaction score
Thnx I am glad that i didnt mention developments !
I wrote they were developed because:
1) Some languages played an Imporatnt part in the history of Pakistan, opposition to british like Pushto, So they developed
2) The governors thought that the hard work of some poets and writer should not be lost, Like Sachal Sarmast in Sindhi
3) Some languages had no development at all, like Balochi, and they thought that It shouldn't die out, So they Developed it. :/

Reaction score
i wrote ..
1.pakistan is a multicultural country and 4 provice have their own culutre it was done to protect cultural identity...e.tc
2.regional languages are best source of spreading knowledge ...translation of books ... of urdu english can give boost to spread.. knowldg...blah..blah
3. regional languages depict an areas historical connections like chachnama written in sindhi language give details of history of subcontinent.., bulle shah poetry of punjabi and e.tc for all province ....