• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Arabic Edexcel or CIE ?

Reaction score
Guys, I've been hearing people saying that it's alot easier to score an A* in Edexcel Arabic first language than CIE, while others advice me to go for CIE for the exact same reason.
I don't know what to do! What do you guys advice me to do ?

Reaction score
Guys, I've been hearing people saying that it's alot easier to score an A* in Edexcel Arabic first language than CIE, while others advice me to go for CIE for the exact same reason.
I don't know what to do! What do you guys advice me to do ?
why do Arabic at all

Reaction score
Because I'm already done with 7 OL subjects, and I'm supposed to do 1 more subject and I don't have many choices. In fact, I thought about English literature since I got an A* in English but Arabic is my mother tongue so I guess I'm gonna do better in arabic compared to any other language.
what do you think?

Reaction score
Because I'm already done with 7 OL subjects, and I'm supposed to do 1 more subject and I don't have many choices. In fact, I thought about English literature since I got an A* in English but Arabic is my mother tongue so I guess I'm gonna do better in arabic compared to any other language.
what do you think?
yea ,but I thought ur non-arab

Reaction score
what do you think?
hiya! i also heard the same thing though i took arabic cie and got a grade A but my friend she took the same grade but is resitting arabic but this tim edxecl..so basically i think its easier to score an A* in edxcel than cie..i think..btw ur egyptian right? i hope im not too late;)

Reaction score
I am setting Arabic first language in may/June session and I want to get an A* but actually I am afraid because they may get us topics that I may not be able to talk about .. Help me plz on how u practiced for this exam :)
WELL...dont wrry about the topics much cuz ur gonna have to choose one out of four,they will NEVER test the candidates something that so complicated no..examiners understand that the exam will be given to candidates who r average,genius,between them...so u see its a standard u dont have to wrry about it just do the past paper topics the old ones becoz they seem to be a bit repetitive thats all..at least thats what i did GOOD LUCK!

Reaction score
i have done the CIE arabic first language last year and it's very easy but you have to develope your writing skills and practice alot

good luck !

;)