• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ARABIC AS LEVEL ?

Reaction score
SALAM,...I WAS WONDERING IF ARABIC WOULD BE EASY FOR A PERSONS WHO KNOWS ARABIC WELL...BECAUSE I THINK OF DOING IT THIS YEAR..ANY IDEA?

Reaction score
SALAM,...I WAS WONDERING IF ARABIC WOULD BE EASY FOR A PERSONS WHO KNOWS ARABIC WELL...BECAUSE I THINK OF DOING IT THIS YEAR..ANY IDEA?

Should be relatively easy if it's your native language. It's my first language and I'm doing Arabic AS at school, but with Edexcel because my school believes that the CIE Arabic exam is too much for us xD It's easy so far, except that what I find annoying is sometimes there are words in the questions themselves which I don't understand, whereas writing an answer would be easy! Just get some practice on the essay writing part though, and the rest is a piece of cake.

Reaction score
Should be relatively easy if it's your native language. It's my first language and I'm doing Arabic AS at school, but with Edexcel because my school believes that the CIE Arabic exam is too much for us xD It's easy so far, except that what I find annoying is sometimes there are words in the questions themselves which I don't understand, whereas writing an answer would be easy! Just get some practice on the essay writing part though, and the rest is a piece of cake.
it's its as u described it... i would be like a water! nd one good news for u!! essay topics are in the syllabus !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
it's its as u described it... i would be like a water! nd one good news for u!! essay topics are in the syllabus !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I saw all the topics in the syllabus and I understand the overall idea of the essay questions but sometimes in some of the bullet points for example, they would use words which I've never heard of before. That's because even though Arabic is my first language, I think that personally I'm stronger in English and my native Qatari dialect... And what do you mean 'like water'?

Reaction score
I know I saw all the topics in the syllabus and I understand the overall idea of the essay questions but sometimes in some of the bullet points for example, they would use words which I've never heard of before. That's because even though Arabic is my first language, I think that personally I'm stronger in English and my native Qatari dialect... And what do you mean 'like water'?
*it would be like a water which is easier to drink lool!!