• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applying to Canadian Unis

Reaction score
Could somebody guide me step by step as to how and what to do for the application process. Would they need O/A level school transcripts too? And all other stuff.....
I'm talking about: University of Toronto, Queen's University, Western University, York University,...

Reaction score
Hey there I too am applying to UofT. Okay first off you have to go to the Ontario university site I forget the exact URL just Google it. On the site chose the form that has specifications that apply to you. There are 3 the 101 , 105D and the 105F .The 101 does not apply to you , you haveto either apply via 105D-or-F the main difference is that D is for Canadian residents and citizens and F is for everybody else. (Pakistani citizens not residents of Canadaprank calls
Canada I do not know the exact format of the F , but if its like the D (the one I applied through),just chose your units and programs fill in the details and submit. After a week you'll get an email from UOFT with an application number have your school prepare O level transcripts , the O level result the As result or a letter stating As not given. And the A level transcripts. Each sheet should have your application number on the pages. Post the packageto the address given on their website. I do not know the exact procedure of the other units but I believe it would be somewhat Simlar look into their site for exact details. Good luck .