• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT - Component 4 Dates 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sure every1
Hello frndzzz as i said for 2day's nyt i will get u all EVERYTHIN (u must kno wot i mean) m sorry to say nt 2day sorry for the guys giving on 14th cox i will get it frm ma sir "EVERYTHIN" 2morro (which means 14th) ov evening Local tym in here UAE
So frndz giving on 15th Chill :)
As soon as i finish studien it frm ma Sir the next thing will b u guys inshAllah all i need frm u guys in return is to pray for meh plzz i really do need tht :)

CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL SO I CAN SEND YOU MY EMAIL IN IT AND YOU SEND FOR ME THE THINGS PLZ\

Reaction score
Good luck in your exam! Please send me everything you find out about the exam to my email too [email protected], Thankyouu :)
Sure every1
Hello frndzzz as i said for 2day's nyt i will get u all EVERYTHIN (u must kno wot i mean) m sorry to say nt 2day sorry for the guys giving on 14th cox i will get it frm ma sir "EVERYTHIN" 2morro (which means 14th) ov evening Local tym in here UAE
As soon as i finish studien it frm ma Sir the next thing will b u guys inshAllah all i need frm u guys in return is to pray for meh plzz i really do need tht :)

Reaction score
Sure every1
Can you pleaseee email me the source file? if not just help me with the type of questions that are going to be asked? Please? I'll be forever grateful

Shukran :)

Status
Not open for further replies.