• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT A2(A'levels) Practical and theory

Reaction score
Hey guys its the time of the year again where we help each other with practical and theory problems...this thread is for A2 candidates...there were a lot of people helping me and others last year hope i find the in this thread aswell. Thank YOU :)

Reaction score
where are you from ? mine is on 12th
Hey yar Aslamalikum! Can u share with me paper 4 after 12th as u'll be knowing what came , Mine is on 15th April !
I'll be grateful to youuu! Do remember each Question well when u finish ur paper ! So that u can tell me !
It will be a great favour from ur sideee

Reaction score
hello, i have an ict tutor coming in later today and i think he has the supporting/source files but not the question paper.
if anyone has the question paper s/he could sent to [email protected] i would be most grateful and i would send you the supporting files + video of a solution once i have solved it with the tutor. if you dont have the question paper but know some of the questions that would also be a massive help!
thanks a lot! <3